Thursday 19 July 2007

Everything looks perfect from far away

Can someone please drag me out of this grave I'm digging for myself, for if they don't soon i fear it may be too late.....



Why is it that i want to go to sleep but only for that, just falling asleep feeling when dreaming of you is Ok
Last night i had a dream that everything was still Ok and you were holding my hand, when i woke up i realised that i really fucked up this time.

I'm Obsessed with the song such great heights and the film Fight Club... I watched Green Mile the other day and i didn't even flinch (much). I officially Have no Soul or the ability to Spell anything.
I never Pick up the phone because im scared of Bad News Like a 3 bed in Kenfig...
I should Sleep, if do so in front of the mirror i may just dream that im on the other side....