Monday 6 October 2008

I want to scratch my faceoff, i want to cry, i need to hurt myself.
I feel cold and empty. i, i just dont know what to write all of a sudden i got this insane rush of death over me. like id been thrown down a well, i couldnt breath for a second now im jsut hollow.
i cant copewith this i dont understant it. im drowning
so hard
i just want to keep typing its helping but not improvinmg fuck fuck fuck
im scared really really. ive only got something to used and thats it. its old and rusty and i'll get an infection but its that or a shard of mirror.
what the fuck is this about. im so scared i need to talk to someone. anyone. my mother.
my doctor. someone who will understand. i want to pull all my skin off my face and scratch stps up my back.
epic massive moodshift
i dont understand whats happening. i hate this. why is it happening.
Im just so scared. i dont know what else to do.

ive taken about 110g of amytrip and burned a bit. now im going to sleep