Friday 17 October 2008

End of and era, just the like boys "She'll never forgive you but she won't let you go"

Im going to give you something of mine,
lets get fucked up together
watch the whore fuck about in the purple sky
Miss me more then a shot to the chest
Its done, calling it off.
One last Hurrah, just to say i let you drag me back to the drop

Im pushing you off, anyone asked you jumped

Tear it out, im dont want it, you wont need it.

Albion, Serves you right to sue, Sylvia, Getting High, What Katy did Next, East of Eden, Lost,
It Don't Bother me, Blackwaterside, Fresh as a sweet sunday, I got a woman, Carnival, Needle of Death, Killamangiro,
I Love you (But your Green),
Pipey Magraw, Beg Steal or Borrow, Arcady, Smashing, Back from the dead, Cyclops, Salome, What a Waster, Death on the Stairs, The Good old days, What Katy did, Dilly Boys, Seven Deadly SINS, France, Tell the King, , Time for Heroes, Albion, The Delaney, CANT STAND ME NOW, Road to Ruin, Dont Look back into the sun,

Dream a little dream of me.


understand, Please.