Tuesday 19 August 2008

Window licking, The condensation Kid

More stuff from when i was away
30th july 08

Im looking out a view that has mystified and inspired continuously, its not a mountain or a paradise lost, its man made and yet it still captures me. Time stands still and tears almost always fall. Just behind the chimneys and past the initial white lights is a sea of orange balls of energy not stars but moterway and street lights out there regardless of what the hell else is going on those lights come on without fail everynight. Ive never been more myself then when im perched cross legged in my grandmothers kitchen in baglan southwales.

Im sitting but somethings not happening as I should could it be the pint of green wine im swigging from or could it be the bone I just smoked popping the cells that enable me to write this, the sound of the rain and the endless intoxication is chilling but beautiful just as the spelling is atrocious spell check remains a figment and tool of those who need perfection at every turn,
Im driven today, drinking them dry and running through woods to smoke myself into this state

I cant help but to see bloodshot eyes bluring and blocking my view of the world.
Tonight I just want to watch it spin