Tuesday 19 August 2008

Some things i scribbled down when i was away

29thjuly cant find a leg to break
“I’m all cut up, unsure, I don’t know what I’m doing, I need a good kicking and I need some help.” I live for Bilo

Four thousand miles from civilisation nothing left to cling onto but a laptop and a thousand dreams.
I woke up this morn in an Arcadian paradise surrounded by brambles and a view to live for but nothing took hold more then the urge to do one off the edge. Leaving to become wholesome and pure oh so scared and unsure all I can do now is twiddle m thumbs and wait for the skag man to appear.
Growing into this second skin and a union jack in my hair no more pride exudes from my person then it does the next, each and every tells a story.
Don’t let her in she’ll rob you blind, whets there left to loose.
Pharmaceuticals.

Eyes as dark as the continent accessorised with scratches scars and gashes tracing a fine line up my spine. My legs are purple and my hearts blue.
This word wasn’t made for people like me, its too real the metallic taste somewhere near my throat needs to be dulled with gin and promises.
I’ve broken mine and im hiding from the reality, this heavy head wont find a bed until the mistakes are made and the deeds been done. I wish had the strength you wised I owned.
Its kicking in and im signing out, the bile rises and the lids fall. Full on signal failure follows.
Dressed in pearls a flag and a frown I access the damage done by wandering boundaries and a wrong turn. All dressed up and no one to blow.

Take her out and show her a good time it’ll be her last, keep it rested and come back for more when you remember to down the bottle and take a bath to scrub the sins from a virgin’s skin. Here’s the money don’t find me until you can make me truly happy. I watched the sun come up with your ghost. Remember that you love me when you see it set.
Patches to combat one addiction and a bucket to ride out the next,
I need to feel you, I need to wake up with you I need to learn to trust you again before I swear to be yours. Tis you I love no worries.

“leave her alone she being a moody cunt”







I cant stand myself, I’m sorry for putting you through this