Friday 14 September 2007

Putting Kisses into context...

The nightmares are back with avengance how many more nights am i going to have to put up with them, i cant remember the night before last but last nights just seems to keep clinging on.

started randomly and i cant remember most of it mainly just, an inspiration and a street then voices from the sky and it was horrific.

I honestly wanted to go and get back in bed with my mother like in was 6 again forgetting that 6 adult size people can hardly fit in a queen size bed. I just wish i could.

Last night devoid of all time and space i was scared for someone who isn't myself, which is what makes it scary
No?

What if someone did, what if i did. I'm making empty threats to myself.
My mouths writing cheques my mind i cant cash. Story of my life.

Felt like a wake up call from the universe telling me to "fix up and look sharp" in so many words.

I'm loosing sleep due tho the face Ive realised its not all about me something Ive been denying for the last 16 years. I just want to know why their back. telling people is the first but no one really understands that its harder then it looks and you've got to be there to understand how truly frightening the fucking dreams are.

Im getting better and worse steadily i hate it. i am a thousand percent on my own but surrounded by people who love me, saying i love them would make me sound pretentious something i try my hardest no to do.

I wrote 4 A4 sides the otherday took me about an hour i wasnt to bothered that i missed holyoaks but fuck it. i dont care. living in my own box not a bell jar just a cage created by the caged,
Freeanddumb 90% of the population i dont like politics or making statements about thing that im not informed about but i do hjave to say something when people waste their lives moaning about age and ect when people are dying on the otherside of the world due to war and famine its fucking out of order.

Enough ranting for one day, kore regressing tonight no doubt