Sunday 23 September 2007

Its a Rather Emo day

I Keep having dreams about people dying im not scared to die im just scared to be left on my own that would be worse then anything else.
Feeling Like shit but this time its sick not dead. maming movements for the better
Im Not quite sure what im thinking or feeling or anything.
I Know a few things that i never forget no matter what.
Everything i wish for will never come true, meaning that im fucked either way.
How positive.
Im not in a talking mood not even with myself i only end up starting an Fight.
Thats just who i am these days, i think it might be the fever but something is deffo not right in My world, it may be the fact that one by one everyone that means shit to me fucks off and leaves me on my lonesome.
Im over this shit, i want what i want and somehow i WILL get it! (I Hope and i honestly do mean that)