Saturday 28 July 2007

I feel bad, this is what its come to, (im no better then ginger face)
Im stealing money out out my drunk mothers purse, (she wont notice)
just to buy diet pills/anti depressents/Sleeping Pills...all in one hell its not like im feeding a crack habit (this week)
Theres lots of things wrong with me. I just want to make it better, so i can be better

Last night was fun i couldnt stop smiling and its bleed through to today im still feeling pretty distructive.
Like urges i can control but theres one thats been absent all day and that makes me smile too.
But the thing is when i smile i dont look normal and happy (god forbid) i look borderline malicious.

One day soooooon Ill be branded with perfection but ive got a hell of a long way to go, so untill then ill jsut strive for semi perfection. that being 140


As most have noticed by now im slightly hyper/manic which makes this a wonderful episode of HypoMania... Tell me im not as polar as a bear will you!
When im Like this moments of Clarity come as fast as well, never mind hahaha
I also find that when im like this im so very evil and spiteful and Funny... well im laughing anyway

I feel, I feel Sick and Full and like I want to take a thousand sleepin tabs but ive only got herbal as im not trusted with the real McCoy, guess they had a Point .

Have you noticed the way i write, i have when im depressed its all ohh ahh emo and then some and when i feel anyting other im pretty straight 4ward
Some of the things ive written make me think others just make me laugh at how pretentious i am, with my stupid fringe and my thick rimmed glasses and the look of someone whos dog just died

I cant finish this its filling my head with white noise...