Sunday 28 September 2008

She Ran and ran and ran, then when she went home, she wished she had kept running

I dont have the energy to write properly
just want to get it all down so i know that it was today.

"My Life is falling apart again. Living with my depressive manipulative unresponsive father is killing me. my mother came up for the weekend it took them all of seconds until they tried to kill eachother. im 4 years old again Their screaming at eachother over my head and i cant say anything. now my father claims hes moving and i can do this shit on my own, and im a lazy cow, whos ruining her life and its all my mothers fault for not bringing me up properly when he was sitting on the other side of london pretending we did not exist. Now my mothers threatening to uproot the kids again just because my Father cant live with me."