Wednesday 20 August 2008

Rapid Cycling,

spending hours on the throne, and then gagging myself to death with flushes, i cant spell to days
im topping up with at least 16 today it may be more thats on top of the 6 i inhaled last night
agony is such a small price to pay, i cant help it its been consuming me for weeks getting worse and worse but this is going to be like all the other times and i know that because i dont own control which is all i crave now i sware to you i dont care about perfection all i care about is the control its getting dark now its enveloping me and im so happy about it noone could ever understand im running out of 5-htp so to the shop for that, charlie and anna

My head aches my mouth is dry as fuck, my head aches, my stomach feels as if its trying to escape but all of this is making me stronger bigger and braver i cant wait this will be bliss
wandering my old haunts and remebering how to make it all better
dontbreakdontbreakmyheartandillbreakyourheartshapedglasses. my spellings gone to fuck im rewrting words millions og times fucking hel.
things to do, bridges to burn hearts to cut out lies to tell and pills to take, i hope the choke me
gimme summint to make it all go away harder work then i should be