Monday 30 June 2008

"We're gonna die, Clyde, me and you, we'll get gunned down like dogs, but it's okay cos I was fucking dying anyway."

There's three of us in this bed, all caught up in this twisted triangle, each so hung up on their own shit that theres nothing else to do but let it all fall into place.

temptation has been turned into a reality and one thats allowed 100% and its fun right?

just now i cant be bothered with any of this stuff like now its allowed its no fun, well it is just not how it used to be.

Functioning like some kind of fucked up family... all kinks included
"I don't care what u think as long its about me"
god the only thing im letting rule my world is my bladder. the grip on the handbrake is loosening but im still not giving up with out a fight. im kicking out at the world and hoping i crash yours in the meantime