Monday 8 October 2007

"No Name"

Some days songs about the way boys tastes just don't cut it.
Today and everyday after it are all the same and its up to a Hopeless Case to change it.
Maybe she just cant sleep anymore, maybe she just wont eat anymore.
Notice me then run. I don't want to be noticed anymore let me fade for a while.
Sick of being the whore and the Let down.
Do you love me despite my Imperfections which outnumber the perfections or is it because of them??
I'm not sure which is worse. I don't want to be figured out anymore.
I can crash and Burn on my own but then who would spread the word??
I'm still the same person i was a year ago, just less Scared and Scared.
Only the stuff on the outsides changed. I Thought doing that would change the way i looked at the world.
Really it just changed the way the world looked at and judged me.
"!You can only names something your sure about"